Three philosophers March 22, 2014Posted by Ezra Resnick in Logic, Philosophy, Puzzles.
Three philosophers are sitting on a bench.
- The homophobic philosopher is a deontologist.
- The free will libertarian subscribes to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics.
- The consequentialist is addicted to heroin.
- The philosopher sitting next to the antisemite is a virtue ethicist.
- The hard determinist is sitting next to the cocaine addict.
- The philosopher sitting in the middle subscribes to the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics.
- The sexist philosopher is a free will compatibilist.
- The philosopher subscribing to Bohm’s interpretation of quantum mechanics is not the methamphetamine addict.
- The antisemitic philosopher is not sexist, the sexist philosopher is not homophobic, and the homophobic philosopher is not antisemitic.
- No philosopher is addicted to more than one substance.
What is the antisemitic philosopher’s position on free will?